|Posted by nyphotos on February 10, 2017 at 3:15 PM|
Today more couples are having their engagements photos taken. It’s a great way to capture the love between them. The photographer also gets to know the couple on a deeper level before the wedding.
When you have your engagement photo shoot, try to match each other and have the photos taken in a meaningful place. Here’s a list of ways to use your engagement photos.
1) Create a guest photo book with a photograph on one side and a blank page on the opposite side for guest to sign in.
2) Create a photo book with each of you writing your personal love story in it
3) Create a slideshow and play it during cocktail hour.
4) Use the photograph as table numbers when you incorporate numbers in your photo shoot.
5) Use your photo in the save the date postcards/magnets
6) Print a large picture and frame it with autograph rooms so people can write best wishes/blessings to you
7) Create labels if you are having wine bottles place the labels on the bottles.
8 ) Use your photographs on mousepad, coffee cup, coasters, or even Tee shirts to create favors for your shower, your engagement party or wedding.
9) Make a banner for your showers or engagement party
10) Make an Artistic Mural with your favorites photographs to be hung at your wedding
11) Use your photograph on your menus.
12) Create stamp with your image on it.
13) Use it on your “wedding page”
14) Use it in the announcement section of a new paper
We at Rosally-Kaplan Photography are Authentic, Artistic, and Affordable.