|Posted by nyphotos on February 10, 2017 at 3:15 PM||comments (0)|
Today more couples are having their engagements photos taken. It’s a great way to capture the love between them. The photographer also gets to know the couple on a deeper level before the wedding.
When you have your engagement photo shoot, try to match each other and have the photos taken in a meaningful place. Here’s a list of ways to use your engagement photos.
1) Create a guest photo book with a photograph on one side and a blank page on the opposite side for guest to sign in.
2) Create a photo book with each of you writing your personal love story in it
3) Create a slideshow and play it during cocktail hour.
4) Use the photograph as table numbers when you incorporate numbers in your photo shoot.
5) Use your photo in the save the date postcards/magnets
6) Print a large picture and frame it with autograph rooms so people can write best wishes/blessings to you
7) Create labels if you are having wine bottles place the labels on the bottles.
8 ) Use your photographs on mousepad, coffee cup, coasters, or even Tee shirts to create favors for your shower, your engagement party or wedding.
9) Make a banner for your showers or engagement party
10) Make an Artistic Mural with your favorites photographs to be hung at your wedding
11) Use your photograph on your menus.
12) Create stamp with your image on it.
13) Use it on your “wedding page”
14) Use it in the announcement section of a new paper
We at Rosally-Kaplan Photography are Authentic, Artistic, and Affordable.
|Posted by nyphotos on August 25, 2014 at 12:10 AM||comments (0)|
|Posted by nyphotos on June 20, 2012 at 5:50 PM||comments (0)|
I donate my work. I had an amazing time photographing Amy’s beautiful three kids.
|Posted by nyphotos on January 31, 2012 at 5:40 PM||comments (0)|
Jody & I took part in Help Portrait 2011. If you are able to help next year please let us know.
|Posted by nyphotos on December 29, 2010 at 12:32 PM||comments (0)|
Jody & I were blessed to be a part of New Haven Help Portrait (an amazing group of volunteers made up of photographers, make artist, and others). This was a very exciting event that served over 300 people. The goal of this event was to 1. find someone who is in need, 2. take there portrait ,3. print it , 4. deliver them
For more info please go to www.Help-PortraitNewHaven.com